Choose the payment plan that works best for your budget.
There are several plans available to you so you can find a payment plan that best fits your budget:
- Full Pay Plan – you pay the whole policy premium at the time you start your new policy or renewal term
- Monthly EFT – a monthly installment payment will be drawn automatically from your designated checking or savings account
- Bi-monthly Check Plan – you make a payment every other month by check
- Quarterly Check Plan- you make a payment every three months by check
- Bi-monthly Credit Card Plan – a recurring charge will be applied every other month to your credit/debit card
- Quarterly Credit Card Plan – a recurring charge will be applied every three months to your credit/debit card
How to pay by credit/debit card (applies to all policies)
You can make a credit/debit card payment in two ways:
- Online at www.wolverinemutual.com
- By contacting our accounting department at (800) 733-3320, option 3 ($6 convenience fee applies)
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover
Click on the Make a Payment link at the top of our website’s home page. You will be prompted to enter the policy number (of the policy you want to make a payment on), your last name and your five-digit mailing zip code to start the process. Note: policies in the name of a business or LLC should enter just the policy number and zip code.
Please note that:
- We are unable to accept an online payment using your bank account and routing numbers (only credit/debit cards)
- Payments posted 4:00 p.m. or after (Eastern Time) will be credited to your account the next business day
Pay by Phone
Call our accounting department at (800) 733-3320, option 3. This service is available Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time), excluding holidays. A $6 convenience fee will be added to your payment.
Choose your payment method
- Mail your payment in the remittance envelope provided to our lock box at Wolverine Mutual Insurance, P.O. Box 88062, Chicago, IL 60680-1062
- Pay online at www.wolverinemutual.com
- Pay by phone. Call our accounting department at the following numbers:
- Phone: (269) 782-3451, option 3
- Toll Free: (800) 733-3320, option 3
- Set up a recurring payment plan with your credit/debit card or have payments taken directly from your bank account.
- Drop off payment at your Wolverine Mutual agent’s office and they can forward it to us. We recommend you contact your agent prior to dropping it off to make sure they provide that service.
Change your billing plan at any time
EFT/Credit Card Authorization Form PDF
- Online payment: no service fee
- Full Pay Plan: no service fee
- Monthly EFT Plan Service Fee: $1 for each installment
- Installment Service Fee: $8 for all non-EFT installment plans
- Convenience Fee: $6 for credit/debit card payments processed over the phone
- Late Fee: $20; this fee is not applied until your bill is past due two full days
- Reinstatement Fee: $20 if your policy cancels and your reinstatement is accepted
- Non-sufficient Funds Fee: $30; applies to checks, EFT and recurring credit/debit plans
Contact us to discuss payment options, billing questions or payment status.
You can contact our accounting department Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time), excluding holidays:
Phone: (269) 782-3451, option 3 or (800) 733-3320, option 3
Fax: (888) 298-4516