Personal Umbrella Liability Policies
Get up to $5 million in peace-of-mind protection.
There are plenty of reasons in today’s litigious culture to be worried about lawsuits. So ask your independent agent to help you get the financial peace of mind you want with a Wolverine Mutual personal umbrella policy. This extra layer of liability protection easily can be added to your auto, homeowners, watercraft, recreational vehicle and rental property policies.
A surprisingly affordable added coverage
Wolverine Mutual offers umbrella liability coverage in limits of $1 million to $5 million. Even though it is seven-figure coverage, this policy is amazingly affordable. You will especially want to add this protection if you:
- Own a swimming pool, have a diving board or water slide
- Drive students to field trips
- Need gap protection against liability claims not covered by your comprehensive Wolverine Mutual auto or homeowners policy
- Want coverage for your legal defense costs if someone files a lawsuit against you
- Want personal injury protection against libel, slander, malicious prosecution, defamation of character, invasion of privacy or discrimination suits
And this protection will cover you and others on your policy no matter where your covered incident occurs in the world.