Make a Claim
To file a claim:
1. Call or email your independent insurance agent and provide them with details of your loss. They'll submit a loss report to us to start the process.
2. If your agent is not available and you have an emergency claim that must be handled on weekdays after 4:30 p.m. (Eastern Time) or on weekends, call us for help:
- (800) 733-3320 (please call first)
- (269) 782-3451 (use this number only if the above number cannot be reached)
3. Have your policy in front of you to help answer questions.
4. You will get a contact phone number for a Wolverine Mutual claim adjuster.
5. For more details or access to an easy online claim form, click on either the Auto/Cycle Claim (for auto or motorcycle policies) or Property Claim (for home, seasonal or rental dwelling, watercraft or recreational vehicle policies).