Protect your rental property for less
When you rent a one- or two-family dwelling, you want to protect your property and the income it generates. We can help you as long as:
- You own the property as an individual or L.L.C.
- You do not occupy the property
- The property was built in 1940 or after, costs $75,000 or more to rebuild and is in excellent condition
- You insure the dwelling for 100% of its replacement cost
- The property has a minimum of 100-amp service and circuit breakers
Dwelling Building & Contents Coverage includes rental dwelling, other outbuildings, landlord's personal property (such as refrigerators, dishwashers, etc.) and lost rental value.
Premier Tree Debris Removal Coverage
Landlord Liability Protection
Automatic Inflation Adjustment
Lower your annual premium costs with these discounts.
Your agent will provide full details about how to qualify and what savings you'll see:
- Newer Rental Property: for one- or two-family dwellings up to 20 years old; save even more for dwellings up to 6 years old
- Protective device: for installing smoke detectors
- Multiple policy
- Higher deductible
Rent with confidence
To find an independent agent who will help you protect your rental property and income, click here.
For a policy that matches your needs and budget, start here.
To increase your financial protection with personal umbrella coverage, learn more here. [link to umbrella coverage]